| Home | Menu | Poems | Poets | Reading | Theme | Biography | Articles | Photo | Dictionary | Chat | Video | Shop | Extra | Jokes | Games | Science | Bio | বাংলা

National anthem of Kazakhstan

The REAL national anthem of the republic of Kazakhstan. This anthem was adopted on January 7, 2006. I was not born in KZ and I no longer live there, but I grew up there and I really love that country for the beauty of its nature and the tolerance and hospitality of its people.
Alğa, Qazaqstan,tek ğana alğa!

Lyrics:
Altın kün aspanı,
Altın dän dalası,
Erliktiñ dastanı -
Elime qaraşı!
Ejelden er degen,
Dañqımız şıqtı ğoy,
Namısın bermegen,
Qazağım mıqtı ğoy!

Chorus:
Meniñ elim, meniñ elim,
Güliñ bolıp egilemin,
Jırıñ bolıp tegilemin, elim!
Tüğan jerim meniñ - Qazaqstanım!

Urpaqqa jol aşqan,
Keñ baytaq jerim bar.
Birligi jarasqan,
Täwelsiz elim bar.
Qarsı alğan waqıttı,
Mäñgilik dosınday.
Bizdiñ el baqıttı,
Bizdiñ el osınday!
Chorus x2

Translation:
Sky of golden sun,
Steppe of golden seed,
Legend of courage -
Take a look at my country!

From the antiquity
Our heroic glory emerged,
They did not give up their pride
My Kazakh people are strong!

Chorus:
My country, my country,
As your flower I will be planted,
As your song I will stream, my country!
My native land My Kazakhstan!

The way was opened to the posterity
I have a vast land.
Its unity is proper,
I have an independent country.

It welcomed the time
Like an eternal friend,
Our country is happy,
Such is our country.


No comments: