| Home | Menu | Poems | Poets | Reading | Theme | Biography | Articles | Photo | Dictionary | Chat | Video | Shop | Extra | Jokes | Games | Science | Bio | বাংলা

Do You? [Elizabeth deSpain]


Elizabeth deSpain

I would like to know
If it's only me?
When you look at me, how do you
Feel? What do you see?

Do your eyes light up? Do you ever
Wonder if I feel the same way?
Do you ever randomly think of things?
Or daydream of me all day?

What are you thinking whenever your
Walking with me in the hall?
Or do your thoughts not waver?
Do you not think at all?

What do you feel when I
Decide to kiss your face?
Why do you kiss me in return?
I can't seem to rest my case.

Do you feel the same for me
As I have forever felt for you?
If I were to confess this,
I wonder what you would do.

Do you get butterflies in your stomach
When you see me walking past?
Does your heart start racing?
Does it go twice as fast?

Please forgive me of all my
Countless and badgering inquiries.
I just want to clear my mind of
Everything I choose to believe.

One thing is for certain though,
The fact that I love you…
Now my remaining question:
Do you love me too?

No comments: