| Home | Menu | Poems | Poets | Reading | Theme | Biography | Articles | Photo | Dictionary | Chat | Video | Shop | Extra | Jokes | Games | Science | Bio | বাংলা

Elizabeth deSpain Biography 1994



A Short Story Of Elizabeth deSpain:
In my life, I have a goal to reach to millions of people in this country and world. My way of communication to get through to all is by writing. Writing has been my passion for a long time, and I have just recently brought the courage to submit some of my work online. My topics of writing - genre, if you will- are about love, life, depression, and universal struggle. I hope that at least one of my poems can touch all of the lives out there. But as for now, I'll start making a difference to all the lives out there by writing one poem at a time.

Thank you for you support, and I hope you enjoy my poetry.

Elizabeth

No comments: