| Home | Menu | Poems | Poets | Reading | Theme | Biography | Articles | Photo | Dictionary | Chat | Video | Shop | Extra | Jokes | Games | Science | Bio | বাংলা

Elizabeth Tyease Collins Biography December 22,1992



The Name is Elizabeth. Ellie if you want to or Liz.
My best friend calls me Tyease hehe. I'm 16. I'll be 17 in December 22. Yes imma Capricorn. I have 2 tattoos. One i got in Mexico, the other in Beliz. I love to travel the world. I have ten piercings but they're all on my ears and i did all of em myself. I'm sooo confusing with relationships but I like serious ones not a immature 'oh ill just do a one night stand' thing. im learning to speak my mind. I love the band H.I.M. Yes im black and white and love rock haha. I love taking pictures heh. I like capturing memories. I also loveee music. It's my savior hehe. I love the TV show True Blood. Ahh in love with Eric Northman on that show lol. Im weird and loud when Im around people that I love. When first meeting me im really really shy. Kinda have confident issues but working on it. A junior in high school and lovin it.

Anymore questions? Don't be afraid to ask. I love questions.

No comments: